Bishop Sullivan Catholic High School is grateful for the ongoing Annual Giving support from alumni, current parents, parents of alumni, grandparents, faculty and staff, and friends. The Annual Giving fund, Crusade for Excellence, runs from July 1st to June 30th each year.
Every student who attends Bishop Sullivan Catholic High School receives a “silent scholarship.” Only 82 percent of the cost to educate a Bishop Sullivan CHS student is covered by tuition. The remaining 18 percent tuition gap is covered by Annual Giving and Special Events. This practice allows Bishop Sullivan CHS to make a Catholic education available to far more families who may not otherwise be able to afford it.
By providing vital support for the daily operations of the school, Annual Giving allows the school to respond to immediate needs and make improvements that directly benefit our students.
Our goal this year is $155,000. To make a gift now to the 2012-2013 Crusade for Excellence fund, please use our secure online giving form.