Catholic High School offers an exceptional, college-preparatory education for international students who are focused on attending top universities in the United States.
We offer 36 advanced placement, honors, and upper-level classes, 36 sports teams, 10 honor societies, and 24 clubs. Our dedicated and caring faculty and staff support and form relationships with students so they can achieve their fullest potential. Our comprehensive academic guidance and college counseling program includes course planning, career Interest Inventories, PSAT/SAT/AC testing, Individualized College Planning Meetings, College Admission Seminars, as well as visits to Catholic High School by College Representatives. Interested students please contact Eileen Monacchio, Admissions Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our partner agencies for more information.
Catholic High School is certified by the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) and can accept F-1 international students.
Catholic High School International students are:
- motivated for success
- academically strong
- proficient in English
- respectful of others
- willing to immerse themselves in a new culture
- compliant with the student code of conduct
- willing to attend Mass respectfully and take Theology each year
Catholic High School
- welcome host students to actively participate in family life.
- share cultural experiences and learn about a new culture.
- get involved in your international student’s school life.
- provide a safe and supportive home.
- provide transportation to and from school.
- make a difference!