Tuition, Financial Aid & Scholarship Opportunity
In 2018-19, Catholic High School awarded over $900,000 in scholarships and financial aid. We know that every family's financial situation is unique, and we consider every application carefully.
Although it is impossible to meet all the needs of every family, it is our goal that no family be denied an excellent Catholic education due to financial restrictions.
In order to qualify for any type of financial aid, need must be established. FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment analyzes financial need for the Diocese of Richmond. This application must be submitted with all required supporting documentation by MARCH 1 for first round consideration.
FACTS customer service: 866-441-4637
For questions regarding financial aid, please contact our business manager, Rosa McElroy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-467-2881.
Through the generosity of donors in our Catholic community, 40 scholarships have been created for the benefit of students attending Catholic High School. Scholarships are awarded based on several evaluation criteria: academic achievement, financial need and an applicant essay. For the 2018-2019 school year, over $900,000 in Scholarships and Financial Aid was awarded to deserving families. A single application will allow students to be considered for all scholarships. The updated application link can be found here after January 15 and must be electronically submitted by March 1. With the exception of the St. Michael Scholars (see below), all applicants must re-apply for scholarship consideration annually.
St. Michael Scholars:
The top student from each of the eight local Catholic elementary schools will receive a $5,000 non-transferrable, renewable four-year scholarship. No application is necessary.
- $125 New Student Application Fee (per student, non-refundable)
- $100 Re-registration Fee for Returning Students (per student, non-refundable)
- $125 Activity Fee (per family, non-refundable)
- $50 Retreat Fee (per student, non-refundable)
- $200 Technology/Chromebook Fee (per student, non-refundable)
- $125 Graduation Fee (seniors only, non-refundable)
Bus Fees: (new for 2019-20)
- $1320 Yearly round trip per student from Chesapeake, Norfolk, or Virginia Beach
- $990 One-way (all year) or Round trip One Semester per student from Chesapeake, Norfolk or Virginia Beach
- $550 One-way one semester per student from Chesapeake, Norfolk, or Virginia Beach
- $330 Activity bus one-way one sports season