Service Hall of Fame Nomination Criteria
There are no resources or collections to display
Crusaders Acting for Others
- Must be a graduate of Norfolk Catholic High School/ Bishop Sullivan Catholic High School/ Catholic High School.
- Must have graduated at least five (5) years prior to nomination.
- Must have good standing within the community.
- Volunteer activities/leadership (apart from paid employment or required volunteer service for school or other organization) that impacts a person(s) or organization locally, nationally or worldwide.
Nomination would include (using the electronic nomination form on the school website):
- Nomination Statement: Brief description of service work (Self or 3rd Party).
- Specific data on cause(s), scope of volunteer work, time commitment, quantifiable impact, awards if any.
- Photo or video of Candidate "in action" during volunteer work can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two References (as applicable) who fill out recommendation forms.
- Made up of a group including members of alumni, administration, faculty, staff and/or board members.
- Committee will review nominees and vote.
- Committee member may not be a nominee, nominator or related to the nominee.
- Can be amended.