CruNation Booster Club
The CruNation Booster Club is the official booster club for CHS. We're a parent-run organization dedicated to supporting all extracurricular activities at CHS. We want to improve every student's experience by supporting a wide variety of activities: Band to Basketball, Forensics to Field Hockey, Theater to Tennis!
The focus of CruNation is to raise funds for all of our student-athletes and club members and to promote more school spirit from the classroom to the sidelines and into the stands!
Join the CruNation Booster Club today! See our membership tab for ways to get involved!
CruNation is open to all faculty, staff, students, alumni, and friends!
The Board meets on the second Wednesday of every month (except July) from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Meetings are open to all interested members of the CHS community. We welcome your ideas and opinions.
Aside from being a CruNation Booster Club Member, there are other opportunities to get involved- serving on the Board, volunteering at the concession stand, or serving on a committee.
For questions, please contact Membership Chair and 2nd Vice President Anjanette Schlemmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Club profits from operation of the concession stands at school events are used to support school activities by providing funds to school organizations. Below is a listing of support given to various school clubs and organizations and events over past years.
- In the 2020-21 school year, Club concession activities were largely curtailed during the pandemic, but we identified new ways to raise funds and maintain school support. The Club sponsored free Hawaiian Ice days and continued our long-standing traditions of recognizing student excellence through the Senior Essay and Freshman of the Year awards.
- In the 2019-20 school year, the Club provided assistance totaling over $5,000.
- In the 2018-19 school year, the Club provided assistance totaling over $10,000 to the following clubs, organizations, projects or events:
- In the 2017-18 school year, the Club provided assistance totaling over $10,000 to the following clubs, organizations, projects or events:
- In the 2015-16 school year, the Club provided assistance totaling over $8,000 to the following clubs, organizations, projects or events:
Congratulations to Julia M. on winning the CRUNation Booster Club T-Shirt Design Contest!
Orders are now being accepted through November 18th!
We offer t-shirts, crewneck sweatshirts, hoodies, and hats! Check out our merchandise below.