COVID-19 Policies and Updates
The Diocese has issued the following policies for all diocesan schools:
Summer Camps on School Grounds
- Summer camps being held on school grounds should plan on following the requirements for schools in EO79 regarding masks being worn by all while on school property – when indoors regardless of vaccination status. When outdoors on school grounds, vaccinated individuals do not need to wear masks and unvaccinated individuals can be unmasked if maintaining a 6ft distance.
- Commonsense Public Health Restrictions will have ended with the EO79 being in a place so there will not be any social distancing, capacity limits, etc. – however, guidelines adhering to the mask requirements for schools should be followed.
School Workplace After the School Year Ends
- Employee and Visitor Screenings including temperature taking will cease.
- Social distancing and capacity limits will cease.
- Masks will not be required for vaccinated individuals indoors or outdoors.
- Masks should be worn by all individuals over the age of five that are not vaccinated following guidelines and specific exceptions in the EO79.
- Any person not wearing a mask shall not be required to produce documentation that they are vaccinated or that they have an underlying medical condition.
2021-2022 Academic Year
- There is currently no information available for health mitigation requirements for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Diocesan guidelines for the 2021-2022 academic year will be based on CDC guidance and Executive Orders in place as required.
- Guidelines will be shared as soon as more information becomes available.
The Office of Catholic Schools has provided information outlining the processes that went into effect for schools beginning May 28, per Executive Order 79. Additional information, including guidelines for the summer workplace and summer camps, is provided in the SCHOOL REINTEGRATION AND GUIDELINES.
Let each of you look not only to his own interests
but also to the interests of others. Philippians 2:4
By entering Catholic High School, all employees, students, parents, and all authorized visitors, acknowledge the following:
- Your temperature is under 100.4 degrees and you have been without any fever reducing medication for the last 24 hours; and
- You or anyone in your household does not have a new cough or new shortness of breath; and
- You or anyone in your household who has exhibited any COVID-19 symptoms has either been symptom-free for 14 days or has since tested negative for COVID-19; and
- In the past two (2) weeks, you have not been exposed - less than six (6) feet for greater than 15 minutes - to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 without wearing the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Symptoms & Risk Form
to be completed by parents