Bookstore, Uniforms & Crusader Shoppe
In order to give families flexibility, we offer three ways to acquire books:
- MBS Direct provides our online bookstore. Summer reading books and books required to be purchased for classes are available here.
- Create an account
- You may currently purchase summer reading books in the CHS Bookstore or online.
- Although requested, it is not necessary to enter a student ID number when creating an account.
- Create an account
- The CHS Bookstore has many used English novels and other textbooks available for sale, both for summer reading and the upcoming school year. The CHS bookstore is open upon request during the school year and Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8:30 a.m.- 2:30 p.m. in the summer. If you need other assistance, please call the Bookstore Manager at 757-467-2881.
- We provide a list of required books below so families can shop alternate sources. ISBNs are available on MBS Direct.
If you missed the scheduled Book Return - you may return books to the CHS Used Bookstore on Tuesdays and Wednesdays ONLY from 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m
Uniform Dress Code
The Catholic High School community believes that a student’s appearance influences academic performance, personal behavior, and self-image. A uniform with approved choices of color and style is required. Students are expected to maintain a neat, clean, modest and well-groomed appearance at all times and to dress according to the school’s dress code guidelines.
Welcome to the Crusader Shoppe, Catholic High School's online spirit-wear store! CruNation, this is the place to stock up on official CHS gear in a variety of colors, styles, and sizes! To order an item online, please fill out the form below. Shoppers have the option to have items shipped or picked up at school to avoid shipping charges.
- Orders may be picked up during normal business hours (M-F, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) in the main office.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for order fulfillment.
*Fulfillment time may be delayed during summer months.
- You will receive an email when your order is available for pick up.
- During the school year, our campus Crusader Shoppe is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. to visit with limited limited inventory.
For questions regarding items, please contact Mrs. Debbie Davis or call 757-467-2679.