Bookstore, Uniforms & Crusader Shoppe
In order to give families flexibility, we offer three ways to acquire books:
- MBS Direct provides our online bookstore. Summer reading books and books required to be purchased for classes are available here.
- Create an account
- You may currently purchase summer reading books in the CHS Bookstore or online.
- Although requested, it is not necessary to enter a student ID number when creating an account.
- Create an account
- The CHS Bookstore has many used English novels and other textbooks available for sale, both for summer reading and the upcoming school year. The CHS bookstore is open upon request during the school year and on regularly scheduled times in the summer. If you need other assistance, please call Kelly Barney at 757-467-2881, or email her at email@example.com.
- We provide a list of required books below so families can shop alternate sources. ISBNs are available on MBS Direct.
Beginning June 14 through August 12, the bookstore will be open for sales on Tuesdays & Wednesdays ONLY from 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. From August 15 - 19, the bookstore will be open for sales Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
If you missed the scheduled Book Return - you may return books to the CHS Used Bookstore on Tuesdays and Wednesdays ONLY from 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Volunteering for the Bookstore
We still need volunteers to help with the bookstore in July and August. Please email Kelly Barney at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about volunteer opportunities.
Uniform Dress Code
The Catholic High School community believes that a student’s appearance influences academic performance, personal behavior, and self-image. A uniform with approved choices of color and style is required. Students are expected to maintain a neat, clean, modest and well-groomed appearance at all times and to dress according to the school’s dress code guidelines.
For questions regarding dress code or uniforms, please contact Ms. Sharelle Milo.
The Crusader Shoppe is our online uniform and spirit-wear store. Shoppers have the option to have items shipped to home or pick them up at school to avoid shipping charges. Us the form below to place an order.
For questions regarding items, please contact Mrs. Debbie Davis or call 757-467-2679.