CRU Nation Booster Club
The CRU Nation Booster Club is the official booster club for CHS. We are a parent-run organization dedicated to supporting all school extracurricular activities. We hope to improve the student experience by supporting a wide variety of activities: Band to Basketball, Forensic to Field Hockey, Theater to Tennis. We are all connected to CHS through our student’s involvement in clubs, athletics, and other extracurriculars, and we are all CRUSADER FANS! Your annual membership helps us promote school spirit, scholarship and sportsmanship from the classroom to the sidelines and into the stands.
Thank you for your support!
Annual Membership for $50 includes:
- CRU Nation t-shirt for your student
- name entered in a drawing for 4 reserved tickets to graduation
- name entered in drawing for coveted front row athletic parking
- 5 Parent Service Hours
See our membership tab for ways to get involved!
CRU Nation is open to all faculty, staff, students, alumni, and friends!
Meetings are open to all interested members of the CHS community. We welcome your ideas and opinions. Meeting dates fluctuate- we hold in person and Zoom meetings to accommodate everyone’s schedule. For questions, please contact Membership Chair, Carolyn Kiser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aside from being a CRU Nation Booster Club Member, there are other opportunities to get involved- serving on the Board, volunteering at the concession stand, or serving on a committee.
All Club profits from operation of the concession stands at school events are used to support school activities by providing funds to school organizations. Below is a listing of support given to various school clubs and organizations and events over past years.
- In 2021-22 school year, the club provided assistance totaling over $10,000 to the following clubs, organizations, projects or events:
The Championship Celebration, Crusader Classic Golf Tournament, Crusader Club Senior Essay, Freshman of the Year Scholarship, Forensic National Tournament, Golf Team, Grand Auction, Homecoming Food & Decorations, Hugh Bryan Award, Teacher Appreciation Cinco’ De’ Mayo Luncheon, Tennis Team Screens, & Youth Catholic Minds
- In the 2020-21 school year, Club concession activities were largely curtailed during the pandemic, but we identified new ways to raise funds and maintain school support. The Club sponsored free Hawaiian Ice days and continued our long-standing traditions of recognizing student excellence through the Senior Essay and Freshman of the Year awards.
- In the 2019-20 school year, the Club provided assistance totaling over $5,000.
- In the 2018-19 school year, the Club provided assistance totaling over $10,000 to the following clubs, organizations, projects or events:
2022-2023 CRU Nation Board
|Donovan Lenaghan||Vice President|
|Carolyn Kiser||Membership Chair|
|Joe Smith||Papa John’s Pizza|
|Anne Perrotti||Member at large|