From the Business Office
SAGE Dining: Please check your student’s SAGE Dining account balance often to ensure that there is a positive balance. Balance information can be accessed through MyKidsSpending at mykidsspending.com.
- FACTS IS NOW ACCEPTING FINANCIAL AID APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2023/2024 SCHOOL YEAR.
- There are three sources of financial aid grants available to families at CHS:
- The McMahon Parater Foundation for Education (MPFE), distributed by the Diocese of Richmond, available to qualifying Catholic and non-Catholic families.
- The Parish Sharing Awards, distributed by the Diocese of Richmond, available to qualifying Catholic families registered and active in a local Diocesan parish.
- Catholic High School Aid, distributed by the CHS Financial Aid Committee, available to families who show financial need.
- You must meet the FACTS plan criteria for need in order to be considered for any financial aid grant. Please note that the deadline for applying for financial aid is March 1, 2023. Your FACTS application and ALL supporting documents must be submitted by that date to be considered for round 1 grant awards. If you apply after the March 1 deadline, and qualify for aid, you will be considered for round 2 or round 3 awards, if funds are still available.
- Additional criteria for financial aid:
- Academic: Students of families receiving aid must maintain an overall “C” average each semester and must pass all courses.
- Discipline: Students of families receiving aid must maintain a pattern of satisfactory behavior. Financial aid may be withdrawn if a student receives multiple suspensions.
- Account Status: All current CHS bills must be paid in full (i.e., tuition, fees, SAGE dining, books, etc.)
- Parent Service Hours: Parents are required to complete all service hours no later than May 31st of the current school year.
- You may apply online at https://online.factsmgt.com/aid. FACTS service representatives are available to assist you if you have any questions regarding the online application process at 866-441-4637.
- Financial aid grants are NEVER carried over from year to year so you must apply each school year in order to be considered for a grant.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding the financial aid process, please contact Karen LaLonde (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Michele Olkowski (email@example.com).