Report cards will be available on Friday, March 31. Please make sure that all school balances are taken care of no later than Wednesday, March 29 to avoid any holds. If you are unsure of your financial status, please don’t hesitate to contact the business office.
Full-paying contracts will be sent out to families this week via email. If you have any difficulty with the link or the form, please email Sarah Wohlers at email@example.com. If you have questions about your tuition contract, please contact Miranda Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-467-2881. If you received a full-paying contract but plan on applying for financial aid, please contact the business office and let us know. For more information regarding the financial aid application, please refer to the point below.
FACTS IS ACCEPTING FINANCIAL AID APPLICATIONS FOR 23/24
DEADLINE: JUNE 1ST (Round 2 Awards)
Three sources of financial aid are available to families at CHS:
- The McMahon Parater Foundation for Education (MPFE), distributed by the Diocese of Richmond, available to qualifying Catholic and non-Catholic families.
- The Parish Sharing Awards, distributed by the Diocese of Richmond, available to qualifying Catholic families registered and active in a local Diocesan parish.
- Catholic High School Aid, distributed by the CHS Financial Aid Committee, available to families who show financial need.
You must meet the FACTS plan criteria for need in order to be considered for any financial aid grant. Your FACTS application and ALL supporting documents must be submitted by June 1, 2022 to be considered for round 2 grant awards. If you apply after the June 1st deadline and qualify for aid, you will be considered for round 3 awards, if funds are still available.
Additional criteria for financial aid:
- Academic: Students of families receiving aid must maintain an overall “C” average each semester and must pass all courses.
- Discipline: Students of families receiving aid must maintain a pattern of satisfactory behavior. Financial aid may be withdrawn if a student receives multiple suspensions.
- Account Status: All current CHS bills must be paid in full (i.e., tuition, fees, SAGE dining, books, etc.)
- Parent Service Hours: Parents are required to complete all service hours no later than May 31st of the current school year.
You may apply online at online.factsmgt.com/aid. FACTS service representatives are available to assist you if you have any questions regarding the online application process at 866-441-4637.
Financial aid grants are NEVER carried over from year to year so you must apply each school year in order to be considered for a grant.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the financial aid process, please contact Miranda Davis (email@example.com) or Michele Olkowski (firstname.lastname@example.org).