Your privacy is important to Bishop Sullivan CHS. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Bishop Sullivan CHS collects, and the ways in which Bishop Sullivan CHS uses that personal information.
Collecting and using Personal information
Bishop Sullivan CHS may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including, but not limited to access to student volunteer hours, the Alumni Directory and bookstore orders.);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including online payment, admission application, registration);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including e-newsletters, book ordering through chsbooks.org, ); and
- any other information that you send to Bishop Sullivan CHS.
Bishop Sullivan CHS may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you request or purchase;
- supply to you services that you request or purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you school communications.
Where Bishop Sullivan CHS discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Bishop Sullivan CHS may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Bishop Sullivan CHS will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Bishop Sullivan CHS will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Information that Bishop Sullivan CHS collects may be stored and processed outside of the United States. The privacy policies of our website hosting service provider can be found on their website.
In addition, personal information that you specifically submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
This website contains links to other/external websites. Bishop Sullivan CHS is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Bishop Sullivan CHS Online Bank-Card Transaction Policies
** See "Securing your data", above.
All sales are final and payments non-refundable except where specifically noted.
Shipping Policy/Delivery Policy
All items ordered online from the CHS Bookstore are to be picked up and paid for at the school. There is no delivery option.
Items ordered through the Crusader Shoppe will be delivered according to the terms listed on the Crusader Shoppe page.
Delivery options for all other items ordered and paid for online, e.g. tickets to events, will be clearly stated on the order page for these items.
Contact Bishop Sullivan CHS
- by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by post -
Bishop Sullivan Catholic High School
4552 Princess Anne Rd
Va Bch, VA 23462
If you have any questions regarding an online transaction payment
, you may email Rosa McElroy in the business office -email@example.com
or call her - 757-467-2881.
This privacy statement
Updating this statement
* Websites affiliated with Bishop Sullivan Catholic High School (chsvb.org):