Annual Giving Campaign
The Annual Giving campaign, Crusade for Excellence, is conducted beginning July 1st and concludes at the fiscal year end on June 30th. One hundred percent of the funds collected go directly to the operating budget. Support of this campaign is critical to the success of each academic year as tuition does not fully cover the operating expenses of the school.
Only 82% of the cost to educate a Bishop Sullivan CHS student is covered by tuition. The remaining 18% is covered by Annual Giving and Special Events. This practice allows Bishop Sullivan CHS to make a Catholic education available to far more families who may not otherwise be able to afford it.
A capital campaign is designed to raise funds for new construction, renovations, and endowment over a designated period of time. In recent years, BSCHS has added a media center with state of the art technology, renovated athletic fields, expanded the dining facility, and in 2003, constructed a performing/fine arts center which included a 270-seat theater. Gift naming opportunities are available and pledges are gratefully accepted.
This fundraising drive is conducted annually during the Lenten season and concluding at the end of the calendar year. The funds collected go primarily for capital improvements. Support of this campaign is crucial to the success of each academic year ensuring our campus is well maintained and safeguarding a future for prospective Crusaders.
Gifts to BSCHS may be doubled or even tripled through matching gifts. Many companies match gifts made by employees. Please check with your employer to see if this is an option for you! Forms are usually available in the personnel office.
The Bishop Sullivan Catholic High School Foundation
The BSCHS Foundation manages the endowed funds for Bishop Sullivan Catholic High School. The Foundation exists to help donors achieve their desired goals of providing permanent support to Bishop Sullivan Catholic High School in an effective and productive manner.