Main Logo (White)

Catholic High School

Custom Class: masthead-container

Custom Class: header-portals

Annual Giving Crusade

Aerial photo of front of school

Will you invest in our mission?

Every day you can see the Annual Giving Crusade at work- in the classroom, in the chapel, on the athletic fields, and in the Fine Arts center. The Annual Giving Crusade helps support the facilities, programs and opportunities that make Catholic High a dynamic and rewarding experience for our students.

Only 82% of the cost to educate a CHS student is covered by tuition. The remaining 18% is covered by Annual Giving, special events, and other Advancement Office fundraising initiatives. Keeping tuition costs affordable allows our school to make a Catholic education available to far more families.

The Annual Giving Crusade is conducted beginning July 1 and concludes at the fiscal year end on June 30. One hundred percent of the funds collected go directly to the operating budget.

Make a Gift