Since its creation in 2018, the Crusader 5k & Mini Crusader Mile Run has become one of our community's most anticipated annual events. Because we cannot hold our race in person this year, we are hosting a FREE virtual Crusader 5k throughout the entire month of October. With so much keeping us apart, what better way to bolster school spirit and feel connected as a community? We hope you’ll participate by running solo, with your family and friends, or with fellow alumni! The run begins Thursday, Oct. 1, and ends at midnight on Saturday, Oct. 31. Be sure to wear your green and gold to show your Crusader Pride!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Our Crusader 5k race bib is sponsored by Crusader parent, Matthew J Kirk with the Seim Kirk Team of Atlantic Bay Mortgage! The bib is numbered 1950 to commemorate the 70th Anniversary of the first graduating class of Crusaders. Click here to print out your very own bib!
- Complete a 5K (running or walking; outside or on a treadmill).
- Take a photo with the bib after you’ve finished.
- Share your photo with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via social media by using #Crusader5K2020
(Facebook, Instagram or Twitter).
- Click here to download a free post frame or story frame to add to your picture!
The Virtual Crusader 5k is FREE and open to anyone who wishes to participate.
However, if you feel inclined to support our Crusaders, please click here to make a gift!
Questions? Email us email@example.com.
Matthew J Kirk
The Seim Kirk Team of Atlantic Bay Mortgage